Terms & Conditions of Sale and Service
- About Us
- Splash Spas' warehouse trade counter and showroom is located at:
- Coombe Barn, Norton Farm, Selborne Road, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 3NB
- Our Terms and Conditions of business are reproduced below and shall apply to all products and services supplied by Splash Spas Ltd, whether offered for sale on this website or not.
- Pricing & Supply
- All prices quoted are in Sterling (GBP) and include VAT at 20.0% unless otherwise stated. Due to possible fluctuations in our supplier prices, we reserve the right to change our advertised price or the description given on this site for any item without notice.
- The price you pay for your goods is the price advertised when you place your order.
- If a product is shown on the web site but is not available or is incorrectly priced or otherwise incorrectly described, Splash Spas Ltd shall not be obliged to sell you that product
- All orders for products are subject to availability and Splash Spas reserves the right to refuse to supply to any individual or company for whatever reason.
- We offer secure online ordering to ensure your financial safety and make online purchasing convenient and worry-free. We never copy your card details, store them in any other location or write them down.
- We realise that some customers do not feel comfortable ordering online. For this reason, we provide a landline phone number, 01420 520030, for you to place an order over the telephone with a Splash Spas customer service representative. All telephone orders are subject to these terms and conditions and will be treated as if they were placed on-line by yourself.
- We accept payment on-line by Visa, MasterCard, Solo, Maestro, Delta, Switch or via Paypal. Cash is accepted when purchases are made in person at our warehouse.
- Cheques are not accepted.
- Payment for all online goods orders is due, in full, with order.
- For all showroom hot tub sales that are non-financed, 20% of order value is required on placement of order. The balance of the order will be required upon confirmation by Splash Spas of the delivery and/or installation date of the hot tub.
- Stock Availability
- We hold extensive quantities of stock. Delivery is generally as follows, with all timescales for delivery quoted from receipt of order:
Chemicals, Accessories and other Consumables
Most will be despatched within 48 hours, but occasionally orders may take up to 10 working days, unless a 'Next Working Day' delivery option is selected.
Usually despatched within 48 hours.
Most will be available within 1-2 weeks, but deliveries could take up to 8 weeks. We will contact you within 48 hours of any hot tub order to discuss availability and delivery dates. Please note that all RotoSpas are custom made to order and can take up to 12 weeks to be delivered.
Please contact us for up-to-date availability information on specific products.
We may, very rarely, run out of stock on specific, consumable items which, can take up to 2 weeks to re-stock. In this situation we will either:
1. send you the same size and specification of product from a more expensive and/or a higher quality brand;
2. email you, advising you that the product you have requested is out of stock and that your order will be delayed for x days until fresh stock is received. You will be given the opportunity to cancel your order if you so wish.
- Special Offers & Promotions
- From time to time we run special offers and promotions on certain products or ranges of products including (but not limited to) 3 for the price of 2 or buy one get one free. For those items that are supplied as part of the offer we reserve the right to substitute an equivalent item of a similar specification but not necessarily the exact, same item. This could be, for example, one brand of chemical replaced with another or microban filter in lieu of a conventional one ordered or vice versa.
- Hot Tub Spare Parts
- Published product details, specifications and suitability information is the best available at the time. Splash Spas shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of any advice given regarding the suitability (or otherwise) of any part/s required for the repair of an appliance. If you have ordered an item that has an unsuitable product description we will remedy this by providing you a full refund upon the return of the item. Please see our Non Damaged / Faulty Goods Returns Policy for details.
- If you have ordered an item that is an error on your part i.e correct item sent but incorrectly specified, then this can be returned in accordance with our Goods Return Policy.
- Manufacturers names are used for reference only. Products listed as a genuine part are made by the manufacturer and generic parts are listed as compatible with the manufacturer's finished model number.
- We encourage you to ensure all spare parts are fitted by a competent person in accordance with manufacturer specifications. Splash Spas cannot be held liable for any damage caused by the fitting of a spare part by someone else.
- Please ensure that you have read your warranty conditions before attempting to install a part or otherwise repair your appliance. Splash Spas cannot be held responsible if the appliance is damaged or your warranty is voided. Some manufacturer guarantees may be on condition that you use a qualified technician.
- Delivery Procedure
- We ask for your telephone number in case there is either a problem with processing your payment or a problem with locating your property for delivery. If goods are returned to us because our courier cannot locate your property and we cannot contact you by telephone, then you will be responsible for the direct cost of that return.
- Hot Tubs, Saunas and Gazebos:
- For pallet based deliveries such as hot tubs, saunas, gazebos etc, delivery will be anytime between 8.00am and 6.00pm on the day agreed between you and us (via our delivery company).
- Our delivery agents will contact you direct to arrange a convenient day for you to accept a pallet delivery. Your spa, sauna or gazebo will not be delivered until contact has been made and a delivery day and approximate time agreed with you.
- Delivery promises are based on the assumption that there is an unobstructed good hard road giving adequate access by lorry to the delivery address, available storage space and suitable and sufficient labour to unload the goods. Hot tubs, saunas and gazebos will be delivered to a driveway only. The delivery driver will not install them. Installation can be arranged upon request and is charged as quoted at the time.
- Please note that all orders purchased using any of our online or in-store finance facilities will not be deliverd until the statutory 14 day 'cooling-off'' period has passed.
- Please note that all hot tubs, with the exception of inflatable spas, are required to be installed as a 'fixed' electrical installation i.e. connected to a suitable IP rated electrical supply with adequate RCD protection (usually 30mA) - any installation other than this may affect the terms of the hot tub warranty. Please contact us for more information.
- Spa Accessories, Chemicals and other Consumables:
- We usually use a courier parcel delivery service. Our courier will only deliver on week-days and they are unable to leave parcels without a signature, unless you instruct them to do so via the check-out page of our web site. If you instruct us to request our courier to leave your goods without signature, the responsibility falls on you and we will not be held responsible for lost items. We will ask our courier to leave your goods in your preferred location but we cannot guarantee that they will always comply with our instructions.
- If they are not requested to leave the parcel without a signature and you are not at home when they attempt to deliver, our courier will leave a card and, by default, attempt re-delivery on the next working day. If you telephone the number on the card you can arrange for the parcel to be re-delivered on a different day or to collect the parcel from their local depot. The courier will normally only keep parcels for five working days before returning them to us, so please don't order just before you are due to go away for an extended period. If a parcel is returned to us by our courier because they were unable to get a signature you will be responsible for the cost of that return and also for the additional cost of resending the goods to you. This charge is currently £29.95 per order.
- If your order qualifies for free shipping, please note that your order will only be dispatched once all the items you have requested have come into stock. We do not release part orders unless an item is cancelled by you.
- For all chemical and accessory orders you must notify us, in writing by letter or email, that you wish to cancel the order within seven working days after the day on which you received the goods. The goods must then be returned to us and in accordance with our Returns Policy.
- For all services, you have the right to cancel without having to give any reason at any time within seven working days, beginning on the day after you purchase the service. Please be aware that you will lose your right to cancel a contract for the provision of services once we have commenced activation of the service or you use the services, whichever is the earlier.
- For goods that are personalised or made to your specification, such as replacement hot tub covers, bespoke hot tubs, bespoke gazebos or bespoke saunas, you have the right to cancel within 48 hours of placing your order and receiving our emailed invoice. You must notify us, in writing by letter or email, that you wish to cancel the order. You must keep a copy of your notice of cancellation. If we do not receive notice from you that you wish to cancel the order then you are contractually bound to accept the order and you cannot return the goods unless they are faulty.
- For telephone orders and where a deposit is taken for a non-stock, special order item the above conditions still apply and you must pay the balance of the goods upon our notification to you of a delivery date.
- Cancellation Refunds
- If an order is cancelled within either the seven day or 48 hour periods defined above then you will be due a full refund of the cost of the goods and any delivery charges to you, but you will be responsible for any cost associated with returning goods to us. If goods are returned by our courier the charge is currently £11.95 per order. You will be contacted, by phone, to arrange the refund and within 30 days of your cancellation of the order.
- Damage / Faulty Goods Returns Policy
- Please inspect your goods immediately upon delivery. If goods delivered are faulty, missing or incorrect, you must advise us as soon as possible, and within seven days from the date of delivery.
- If you notify us of a problem with your goods, we will either make good any shortage; replace any goods that are found to be damaged or defective; or refund the amount paid by you for the goods in question depending on which option you prefer.
- Hot Tubs, Saunas & Gazebos
- Do not install hot tub, sauna and gazebo products unless you are completely satisfied, as we will not accept any claims for damaged items once they have been installed. Where you, the buyer, has used or installed the goods such use or installation shall be taken as conclusive evidence that you have accepted the goods notwithstanding that there is a defect in the quality or condition of the goods or that they may fail to correspond with their specification and you waive the right, in these circumstances, to make any claim against the company. You must accept full responsibility for the suitability of the goods ordered for the purpose to which they are put before use. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Non Damaged / Faulty Goods Returns Policy
- If you change your mind about your order we accept returns (except for goods that are personalised or made to your specification) as long as the following conditions are met:
- you contact us in writing within 7 working days starting with the day after the delivery date.
- it is your responsibility to ensure that goods are returned in appropriate protective packaging. If goods are damaged due to inappropriate packaging it will not be possible to process your refund
- Please ensure that your hot tub filters fit your tub BEFORE any wrapping is removed. It will not be possible for hygiene reasons to exchange or provide a refund for filters once the packaging has been removed.
- How to Return Items
- Please contact us in writing, by letter or email, before you return any items to us and we will provide you with a returns number. Please mark your returns number clearly on your parcel.
- Once your goods have been received we will refund the appropriate amount onto the card you used to place your order.
- Freight Charges for Returns
- Faulty or incorrectly delivered goods will be replaced free of charge and the cost of you returning the goods to us will be refunded.
- If the goods are not faulty you will be responsible for the cost of freight to return them to us.
- Please obtain a proof of posting since we will need to see it if the goods do not arrive.
- Return of Chemical Items
- If you wish to return chemical items you must use a courier service and not Royal Mail. If you request us to do so, we will arrange for our courier to collect your goods. Goods will be collected from an agreed address between 9:00 and 5:30 on an agreed day (please note that it is not possible to specify an exact time for collection).
- Cover Skins
- If you supply us with your existing cover skin so that it can be copied to manufacture a new cover or cover skin it will not be possible for us to return your existing skin to you.
- For all non-consumable items, Splash Spas Ltd will supply you with goods that are free from defects in materials and workmanship for a minimum period of 6 months from the date of delivery.
- Warranty Terms and Conditions are in addition to your stautory rights.
- MSpa & Time-2-Spa Inflatable Spas
- For all MSpa Camaro and Super Camaro purchases, electrical components are warrantied for 6 months from the date of purchase and non-electrical components are warrantied for 3 months from the date of purchase.
- For Bestway LayZSpa purchases, pump components are warrantied for 12 months from the date of purchase and liner/inflatable components are warrantied for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- For Intex PureSpa purchasesm the warranty is 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Please note that our inflatable spas warranty is ONLY applicable for spas that are shipped to and located at a UK address. Inflatable spas that are shipped to an address outside the UK will not be covered under our warranty.
- For all inflatable spare part purchases the warranty is 3 months from the date of purchase.
- We reserve the right to repair or replace a faulty spa at our discretion.
- If you think that your inflatable spa has a fault that is covered under the warranty then please contact our Warranty Department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
- Your name, address and contact 'phone number
- Date of purchase and Order Number
- Nature of fault/problem with the spa
- We will then contact you, by email, to agree the next step to remedy your spa. Without this information we will not be able to process your claim.
- All warranty claims, once acknowledged by us by email, must be replied to within 30 days otherwise the claim will be cancelled.
- All warranty claims will only be dealt with in writing, no telephone correspondence will be entered into.
- Do not return any goods to us unless you are asked to do so by us. You are responsible for the cost of returning goods to us for warranty repair. We will bear the cost of returning the item to you following repair / replacement. You must ensure that the item(s) returned for warranty repair/replacement are sent with suitable packaging/protection and also insured for any damage during transit. Items received by us that have been damaged in transit will not be repaired under warranty.
- You must also ensure that the returned item is sent to us in a reasonable state for testing i.e. clean and free of any debris from all water inlets/outlets.
- If a spa or spa part is returned to us for warranty repair and it is subsequently found not to be faulty, or it is found to be misfunctioning due to any of the reasons listed below, there will be a service charge of £85 plus VAT for diagnosis and testing. In this instance you will also be responsible for the cost of returning the spa to your premises.
- Please note that for Camaro spas making use of the filter pump and supplied hoses to drain the spa, rather than a separate submersible pump/syphon hose, that the in-built filter pump will not drain the spa lower than the bottom inlet i.e. leaving approximately 15 - 20cm water in the spa. This remaining water will then have to be drained manually.
- We will, at your written request, undertake non-warranty repairs and charge £50/hour plus VAT for labour. Parts will be charged at the current retail price shown on our website.
- The following issues are not covered by the warranty:
- electrical fault due to use of power extension cable
- use of a plug other than the supplied RCD plug
- electrical fault due to the spa being used in temperatures below 4 C degrees
- filtration system not working properly due to improper chemical maintenance or misuse (eg an old or dirty filter cartridge, limescale build-up, dirt or debris blocking the system)
- damage from ice or freezing
- damage caused by operating the spa without water or with an improper water level
- over-inflation of the spa
- calcium build-up on the heating element, pipework and/or inlets/outlets
- accidental damage A spa that has not been installed according to the manufacturer's instructions, has been buried below ground level, altered, misused or abused is not covered by the warranty.
- A spa that has been used in a commercial environment, including for hire, is not covered by the warranty.
- Repairs attempted by an unauthorised person will invalidate the warranty.
- The warranty for a repaired or replaced spa shall be the remaining spa warranty or 30 days, whichever is the longer.
- Hot Tubs & all other Inflatable Spas
- For the manufacturer's warranty details of all hot tub and sauna ranges please refer to the specific warranty documents contained on the web site and supplied with the product. All warranties are vested with the equipment manufacturer. In the event of any fault with a product your first point of contact is with the equipment manufacturer who may authorise Splash Spas or any other Authorised Service Agent to carry out a repair or replacement accordingly
- For all hot tubs and sauna products, please note that failure to supply the recommended power will void the manufacturer's warranty.
- For all ex-display/demo hot tubs and sauna products, Splash Spas will warrant them against any defects in materials and workmanship for a minimum period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
- When you place an order, we need to know your name, e-mail address, delivery address, contact telephone number, credit or debit card number, CVV code and expiry date. This will allow us to process and fulfill your orders and to notify you of your order status.When you place an order, our secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, as required by the UK Data Protection Act 1984, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information, which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we are able to disclose sensitive information to you.
- We store the contract's content and will send you the details of your order as well as our general terms via e-mail. You can find the terms here at all times. If you choose to register for our Club, details of your recent orders can be found when you login to the website via your account Dashboard.
- We ask for your telephone number in case there is either a problem with processing you payment or a problem with locating your property for delivery. If you choose not to give us you telephone number then we may not be able to process your order.Splash Spas does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to any other 3rd party. We may, however, occasionally use the information to inform our customer base of special offers, sales, special events and price alterations, unless you advise us that you prefer us not to do so via our website check-out page, telephone or email.
- We store the contract's content and will send you the details of your order as well as our general terms via e-mail. You can find the terms here at all times. The details about your recent orders can be found in your customer login
- If you are concerned about your data, you have the right subject to the payment of a small fee (currently £10) to request access the personal data which we may hold or process about you. You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge.
- The party responsible for collecting this data is Splash Spas Ltd
- When you use our website we will place a ‘cookie’, which is a small file, on your computer’s hard disk. Cookies are used for several reasons, for example to recognise you whenever you visit this website ensuring you do not have to enter all your details and thereby speeding up the process so you do not have to log on each time. They also enable us to store your personal preferences. We cannot provide a full service to you if you disable the cookie function on your web browser so we advise you to maintain the same. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to: aboutcookies.org"
- Newsletter Registration
- At any stage you have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes. You can opt-out of our newsletters at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the emails.